ALMOST HAD TO WHOOP A GROWN MAN'S A** ON THE TRAIN..,.this morning..

Got on the train in my orange dress and high heels and there is disabled man in a wheelchair with a cane and he has multiple disabilities. This drunk dude gets on the train and starts to taunt this man , and everybody else is staring and ignoring the situation.
I'm like it's cool as long as he doesn't do anything ,than of course the drunk dude man reaches over and grabs the man in the wheelchairs cane and raises it and before he can swing my hand reaches out and snatches it from him and something came over me and I get real close to the drunk dudes face and tell him that I will take this cane and beat the ever loving S**t out of him and shove it up his A** if he so much as thought about hitting this man in front of me.

 I could feel the fire in my stomach start to shoot into my eyes I was so ready to swing, I could taste it then he looked at me and fell silent and sat staring at his feet.
I looked at the whole train and nobody moved and nobody breathed and everyone sat staring at their feet dead silent.

Comments

Popular Posts