MY LIFE BE LIKE.......

I realize I have only been giving you guys the highlights and half the stories from my travels around the world for the last 8 years, its time for the heartbreaks and the Rated R- Z adventures. My bad but it's time to really let people in on the insanity that is my life.

Current Location: Minneapolis, MN, the 10 cities in America I have lived in and while I will be heading out to L.A. sooner rather than later but it been a helluva ride. 

I was inspired to take off and see the world from Hunter S.Thompson books that I found in my former life of a black female child prodigy and decided that it was an adventurers life for me. 

Nights that end up in Fireworks and yachts on lake Minnetonka, dates running away from the cops but ass naked down a major highway or peaceful nights at the lake, or towers in thunderstorms with a Vietnamese Refugee turned into a powerful business maven, it all gets crazy on the road and I love every minute of it. 

Look for my video blog about the time Accidentally dated a murderer, got tailed by the Bureau of Criminal investigations and met Dog the Bounty Hunter . 

Either way welcome to my journey.








Comments

Popular Posts