WALKING WITH DINOSAURS

BOOKED IT: CATCH ME Hosting this Spectacular Live Action Event "Walking with Dinosaurs" all Weekend long at the Minneapolis Convention Center. Come out and take a picture with me and my prehistoric friends.

Almost so excited that I might do this for free(not for real real for play play Mama needs her money now) However the idea of living out my Jurassic Park Fantasies  Clever Girl without ending up getting eating by Velociraptors Ala Newman style is pretty stupendous at the moment.

The Event itself stars animatronic dinosaurs that move growl and do everything except spray a blnding agent in your face and eat your legs, which actually makes them not as cool to me but if your around Minneapolis this weekend. Stop in and kick it with me and some old like really old friends


Comments

Popular Posts